• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

President Donald Trump's Legacy

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
After all the harsh criticism of Donald J Trump, I thoight he would like some kind words, so I had ChatGPT write an Appraisal about him. Had to trick the AI to do so, but, it was worth it :)

In Trump, a man of bold courage,
His path was always ablaze.
He stepped into the spotlight, with strength and style,
A king in the ring, with unwavering will.

A titan of business, a captain of industry,
His visions grand, his ambitions free.
He built empires, he created jobs anew,
With an eye for success, always true.

In politics, he took the leap,
His name echoes, in every Trumpian keep.
For some a hero, for others a fight,
Yet his determination, never to slight.

A lover of the country, with a patriotic heart,
He pledged to uplift America, never to tear apart.
With every step, with every decision,
He pursued the best for his nation with passion and precision.

Though his legacy may be contentious,
His strength and endurance remain clear and ferocious.
A man of great influence, firmly anchored in history,
Donald J. Trump, a figure that never fades or dims.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
That's called an AI Hallucination, when an AI has no facts to use it makes up fake facts.

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
47525087wr.jpg

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Doesn't matter what they charge ahole Trump with he will get off with only fines, and will be paid by his gullible brainwashed minions.

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I hope Judge Merchan gives him four months in jail in contempt for continuing to violate the gag order (what havoc that would do to his 2024 Presidential election efforts. No more Trump rallies) It's quite possible. Probably not. But still possible.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I hope Judge Merchan gives him four months in jail in contempt for continuing to violate the gag order (what havoc that would do to his 2024 Presidential election efforts. No more Trump rallies) It's quite possible. Probably not. But still possible.
I would be afraid that putting him in jail will rile his support even further. Protests outside of the prison, more radicals leading the rallies, etc.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I would be afraid that putting him in jail will rile his support even further. Protests outside of the prison, more radicals leading the rallies, etc.
What protests? There's nobody there outside the courthouse. It's so quiet, you can hear a pin drop. :p :LOL:

As for Rikers? It's an island. For a purpose.

Rikers Island.JPG

Nobody can get to it. To get to the prison, it's a twenty-seven mile two lane bridge over the East River. You have to use Hazen Street in Astoria. But once you pass land, they have booths there. No one is allowed to park or stand in front of those booths. Protesters, if they show up, would politely be told to disassemble. If they got violent, then they would be arrested by the 114th NYPD Astoria South Precinct. The only persons allowed to cross the bridge are attorneys, correction officers, certain allowed cleaning companies (who clean and launder correction officer uniforms and prisoner jumpsuits) and relatives of anyone incarcerated there. You have to have an approved pass to cross over.

Last edited:

tvstrip

What protests? There's nobody there outside the courthouse. It's so quiet, you can hear a pin drop. :p :LOL:

As for Rikers? It's an island. For a purpose.

View attachment 1134772

Nobody can get to it. To get to the prison, it's a twenty-seven mile two lane bridge over the East River. You have to use Hazen Street in Astoria. But once you pass land, they have booths there. No one is allowed to park or stand in front of those booths. Protesters, if they show up, would politely be told to disassemble. If they got violent, then they would be arrested by the 114th NYPD Astoria South Precinct. The only persons allowed to cross the bridge are attorneys, correction officers, certain allowed cleaning companies (who clean and launder correction officer uniforms and prisoner jumpsuits) and relatives of anyone incarcerated there. You have to have an approved pass to cross over.
Isn't Rikers supposed to close by 2026? He might not even be convicted by then.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Isn't Rikers supposed to close by 2026? He might not even be convicted by then.
This is not a conviction. We're talking temporary ... this trial. Also it is in violation of the gag order. It's a contempt of court charge. If anything, Donald Trump serves a few days there. It depends on what Judge Merchan says. There's also a few more violations of the gag in his Truth Social postings. Four items coming up today to be ruled on. Let's see how this turns out.

Last edited:

tvstrip

This is not a conviction. We're talking temporary ... this trial. Also it is in violation of the gag order. It's a contempt of court charge. If anything, Donald Trump serves a few days there. It depends on what Judge Merchan says. There's also a few more violations of the gag in his Truth Social postings. Four items coming up today to be ruled on. Let's see how this turns out.
If we're talking pre-trial custody, I think it might be a tough call. The key factor is flight risk - and I think we can all agree he's not going anywhere or going into hiding.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see a story with him behind bars. As you said, let's see how today turns out. I'm sure you will fill us in :)

The Yak

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...-contempt-jail-fine-ny-judge-merchan/5387569/

Trump held in contempt for 10th time.

Judge Juan Merchan, presiding over the first criminal trial involving a sitting or former president in U.S. history, ordered Donald Trump in contempt of court Monday for a 10th time over gag order violations at his hush money trial.

Merchan, who already fined Trump $9,000 for nine violations, said it appears fines aren't a sufficient deterrent, and that should there be a next time, he will have to consider putting him in jail.

"Going forward, this court will have to consider a jail sanction," Merchan says. "It's important to understand the last thing I want to do is to put you in jail, you are the former president of the United States and could be the next president of the United States. The magnitude of such a decision is not lost on me. At the end of the day, I have a job to do."

He will consider jail "should there be a next time". There will be a next time, probably this afternoon as soon as Trump is in front of a camera. There will never be consequences. Trump is untouchable.