• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] karupsow blond country milf

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
@freeryan - you are not allowed to post more than x1 ID request thread per 24 hours, so a couple of your other threads have been removed.

And while I'm about it; please stop posting images in the way that you do in the Xmas Babes thread for example.

People are allowed to post a maximum of 7 pics at a time and it is not recommended to clump several posts together over the course of a few minutes and go way over this limit.

Thank you.

References
https://www.freeones.com/forums/thr...ng-threads-rules-read-and-comprehend.1039277/
https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/image-and-link-limits-per-post-read-and-obey-or-else.1001565
๐ŸŽ„ https://www.freeones.com/forums/thr...-read-and-obey-or-else.1001566/#post-11533610 ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

freeryan

Fuck the rest, Freeones is the best!
Well that's stupid. Never was a problem before and I've been on this site since 2007. I post 4 pics per post and so many spam post all the time. It's not a problem. Don't treat long time users this way.

You're welcome!

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Well that's stupid. Never was a problem before and I've been on this site since 2007. I post 4 pics per post and so many spam post all the time. It's not a problem. Don't treat long time users this way.

You're welcome!
We treat all posters equally. Long time posters do not and will not get preferential treatment. What this has to do with what we're talking about here, anyway, I have no idea.

These rules have been in place for quite some time now. The floor was opened to all users to have their say on them. The feedback we got was wholly in favour of the rule changes and the vast majority of users have respected them with very few complaints at all.

We're also not saying you can't make more than one request in 24 hours. We specified that it's one request thread. This is to give all users a chance to have their requests seen and answered rather than having them shoved down the list by someone making multiple threads. You can make multiple queries in one opening post - that's fine by us.

In terms of making numerous posts one after another that are image heavy, there's no reason to be doing this. We do not have a rule in place about this because we're assuming that people will understand this is spamming and won't do it. @The Identifier asked politely for you not to do this and I'm doing the same.

If you would like to debate this further and in private, my DMs are always open.

Last edited:

freeryan

Fuck the rest, Freeones is the best!
FINE! Apparently majority rules despite how unfair and it wasn't spam so don't ask that which doesn't have a rule. A thread wants lots of related posts. It honestly harms no one.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
FINE! Apparently majority rules despite how unfair and it wasn't spam so don't ask that which doesn't have a rule. A thread wants lots of related posts. It honestly harms no one.
OK, so you've chosen to continue to do this in public. Disappointing, but your choice.

Explain to me how the new rules are unfair to you, personally, and I'll explain why I think people have, for the most part, seen them in the opposite way.