• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Help Identifying a Scene/Movie

joeblob843

Just here for the words.
Sorry I don't have any pics, but I'll do my best to describe this from memory.

I bought a VHS tape around 1993-1996. It definitely had a title and was an actual movie with a plot, not just one sex scene after another, that took place in a mansion IIRC. At the time this was of a much higher quality and production value of the average tape which is why I specifically purchased it. Two of the scenes in it are as follows:

Guy gets a BJ on a couch with the girl on her knees in front of him. She was white and had dark brown wavy hair.

Another scene was a white girl with straight shoulder length blonde hair. She had on some sort of white lace IIRC, definitely didn't get fully nude. Guy was a bit older, dark brown hair cut like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Scene starts with a BJ while he's on his back, then transitions into doggy and he busts on her back. One strange detail I also remember is the guy breathing in and out a lot during it, and when he busts he makes a funny almost crying like sound. My friends and I would joke about it constantly.

Unfortunately that's all I can remember, but the year is around there and it was a much more expensive tape at the time due to the quality.

Loveless86

Keep posting!
Not 100% sure, but it sounds a lot like it could be “Boxing Helena”, it’s a 1993 movie, and has a few scenes that sound a lot like what you’re describing.

Including being a full fledged movie that takes place in a mansion, and the mentioned sex scenes.