• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hotel Cart Elevator Encounter (by Prof Voluptuary)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Hotel Cart Elevator Encounter

Impatient People

It was a busy night. The hotel elevators were taking beyond too long. Did not know if it was just the lack of vacancy, or if there was a conference dinner everyone was leaving from. And I did not care to speculate further. Earlier in the week I had lost my way and found a small, cart elevator enough for a small cart, possibly two people if the pair cared little about personal space. After a seemingly never ending, full five minutes I decided to dart to the back to take advantage its availability. Sure enough, no one was in it, so I helped myself despite several staff on-lookers.

Pressing twenty-four, the elevator rose at a steady pace, but slowed as I approached ten. Stopping at ten the door opens and standing before me as a sweet, pudgy Latina of barely five feet tall. Her top heavy, apple form packed and almost strained her blouse behind what had to be a bra with larger than F cups, with most her brunette hair pinned with streamers still flowing down her cheeks. Her cheeks were swollen and now molding into dimples as she smiled, almost in confusion of why I was in the cart elevator, tilting her head slightly to the right, as if asking what was I doing there. But my confused matched hers, as she was not dressed in a tuxedo, or any formal wear for presenting room service. She was clearly a staff maid, possibly looking to cheat in her mode of transportation just as I had, via the cart elevator.

Over the seconds our eyes danced, seemingly unsure how to approach any conversation. Some would possibly comment she was rather plain and unattractive by the standards of a model. But despite the softness and even a little sag to her skin as she seemed to approach middle age with the extra filling in her form, she was rather beautiful in my eyes, even if not striking. I even took a moment to tell myself I could make love to her over years and be satisfied with her form and unique presence. I'm sure the thought caused a curve in my lip to further my smile that only added to her curiosity of my thoughts.

Red Light District

The seconds passed and the automatc door started to close our brief encounter. But to my surprise she extends it by hastily moving herself into the elevator as it closes. I quickly step back and move my back up against the opposing wall to give her the most room. Despite her efforts to join me in the elevator, the door halts and opens as she does not clear in time. We both wait, facing each a few seconds for the door to attempt to close again. This time it still does not clear her buttock, and the surprise causes her to lurch forward, catching herself by bracing her hands upon my chest.

She looks up and smiles, almost in a giggle, and I smile back. It seems innocent enough, but now I'm totally wanting to grab either her wide, full, mammoth bust, or her wide, full hips and pull her soft body up against me. I resist. She eases back, cramping against the door, returning my personal space as much as possible. The elevator moves and takes a few bumps, eventually causing her to grab my sides in a partial embrace for stability. I'm bracing on the sides of the elevator. Then the elevator grinds to a halt.

All it dark and the only thing I can see is a tiny, red light from just behind her. I then realize we may have foolishly overloaded the elevator. But that could not be as I distinctly remember it was rated for 500lbs., noted it from the wall earlier. The lack of any other light told me it could only be a power outage. Indeed, even reserve generators on-site in a hotel would be reserved for elevators actually designed to move people, not carts and baggage, among other things. And correspondingly, there was no phone in the cart elevator to call anyone to explain the situation to us further.

I point to it and in the dim red light, and it takes her a bit to realize what I'm pointing at. She turns to the side as much as she can with her body in the cramped space so I can reach it. I basically find my right arm must run around her back, with my left arm outstretched across her front, to reach the light in the attempt to see if there is also a call button. Eventually my head has to move and I'm just inches away from her mounding chest, while my arm is brushing up against them. I swear I hit some nipple, but stay focused on the task at hand.

Conversation, Si

"Figures, no buttons," I divulge to her as I fiddle my fingers on the wall.
She looks a tad confused as she looks at me.
I hold one hand up the dim, red light and repeat again, "no buttons," as if trying to press one in the air.
She holds up one finger and inquires, "que?"

Obviously the lack of prior conversation was the result of her correct assumption there would be a language barrier.
But in Espana, button is similar, so I attempt again, slowly, "no button."
"Ooooh, si," she says, almost indifferent, nodding her head, then looking away, while our bodies are still cramped a bit against the wall

God she's so not into me, I finally admit to myself.
Then she starts muttering some Spanish, or it could be Portuguese for all I know, and I just shake my head side-to-side a couple of times.
"Espanol, un poco," and not much more in reality, as I try to explain.
"Ahhh, si," she replies.

Russ Meyer Planned This

Now I'm going nuts. I can't see her features much, but the silhouette of her body with the dim, red light behind her, highlighting her width as well as how much the outsides of her hanging bust stick out beyond her body (still in the bra, which would be even worse without it) -- "sidewinder tits" as some call them -- are killing me. I'm trying to keep my eyes neck-level, but I feel like I'm watching -- no, I'm actually a part of! -- some Russ Meyer film where I have to look.

I try to play it off as staring into space, then at the ground, the to the side. I don't know if she's buying it or not. Damn I love brunettes just like her, real brunettes, probably 160-180lbs., 20-40lbs. beyond healthy, and 10lbs. or more atop of that beyond ideal model weight. It's going largely into her bust, enough that I cannot see her stomach as the overhang, even contained the bra, is enough that her stomach only shrinks below. She's got a classic, top-heavy apple shape, only the top-heavy part is extreme.

"No!" she finally billows out.

Fuck, I'm caught, and I'm going to be here for awhile with her too. I just give a partial, smile-frown, looking away, basically admitting I'm caught red-handed, or eyed I should say.

"No!" she barks again, likely holding me in contempt for my actions.

Don't Look Without Touching!

Then her hands take the short trip to mine. And she doesn't have to lift them far to her bosom, giving me the direct body language of, "No! Don't just look! Touch what you want!"

"Fuck!" I say to myself, eyes closed as my hands cusp each of her breasts, not even unleashed and still tightly packed. Then I realize I said it outloud. Then I open her eyes to see a devilish smile.

"F-uck" she quips in her broken English that is clearly more repeat than natural speech. But she clearly knows what that word means, possibly a little more than I care to speculate.

As I'm lost copulating her bosom, not believing the size and softness, she takes her hand, moves my jaw towards her lips, and we embrace. Her tongue comes in slow'n smooth, and she clearly puts kissing first and foremost with her lovers. I'm almost melting at the curling that goes through my spine that she's the type that loves to oral embrace with love making, and doesn't shy from the intimacy -- let alone she's damn good at it! I start to lift my right hand off her bust to nudge and grasp her cheek and run into her hair, but she stops it, and puts it right back on her bust.

I'm sucking face with her, while totally groping her with both hands. Damn she knows what breast men want! Within the minute, her left hand moves to provide a flat palm for my rod. My manhood is already going erect, and she finds the member almost standing at full attention, which is hard not to do with a massive pair like hers in my hands. She proceeds to cup the scrotum at the base of my crotch with her fingers, while still in its pants, and press the top of her palm at the base of my rod. She bobbles the free hanging scrotum tenderly, while working the base of her palm on my underside -- right where it's not too sensitive, but she's choking the oxygen enough to work a completely hard erection in just seconds. God this full figured beauty knows what she's doing!

Arrogant Handjob

She takes her other hand and moves it down. I feel my zipper come down while she's still working the rod. Then my pants fall on their own to the ground. I feel her right hand come off my rod, just as she's pulling away from our elongated kiss. She yanks down my underwear, then brings her hands back up. She takes a long stroke of her tongue to each palm, right, then left. Then I feel the sensation go right back where it was, her right hand fluffing my scrotum, while delivering a pipe-constricting pressure at the base stem. Her left hand then joins the work, open fisted and stroking the mid to end of the rod, while her thumb is planted right underneath my circumcised, mushroom helmet. Her thumb continues to press right under where it is most sensitive, choking the circulation from getting to the tip as well. Damn she knows how to work up a throbbing really quick!

She looks at me like I've never had it so good, and damn if she isn't right. Then she peers down and slightly to the left, and then slightly to the right, and bats her eyes at me. Oh yeah, unleash those puppies -- no, big dogs! I embrace her while still giving her room to keep that handjob going. I kiss her deeply while reaching around to unbuttoning her uniform. Oh those snaps are so easy, I don't know how they hold up against the pressure of her womanly form, the weight of her heavy bosom. With the last button, the top of uniform is ready to be opened like a blossoming flower. I push the left side off and then the right, then I see why her breasts are well contained. She's got one seriously constricting bra, wide straps and completely overs the breasts, no crevasse at all.

I start to reach around to take the bra off, but she billows out, "no!"

At first I'm confused, and almost pull my hands back, but then she looks down at them again. Hmmm, maybe flop them over her bra? I push her straps to the side and then reach into one of the cups. Fuck I really need two hands to get it out! I try to not chafe her nipple pulling the massive tit out, and eventually I get it out. Her skin is almost clammy as she's still got her hands stretching down to my rod, working it the entire time without pause. The other one comes out much easier. Her bosom is now completely flowing over her bra, elastic stretching but still providing some form despite her softened, prime beauty. Some women are busty, but this Latina is almost all bust in her torso. Her breasts want to go everywhere, down, to the side, but the bra underneath keeps them somewhat formed, and her early 30s skin tensil still keeps them more volume than flat. With her arms outstretched into a V down to my rod, they are also being pressed in-ward as much as up over the bra, pulsing as she's still working my pole. I cannot even see her stomach at all, or her panties for that matter. I just see tit. An I cannot stop staring.

Succulent Diversion

The woman is giving me the ultimate handjob and I cannot take it, I'm going to blast if she keeps that up. So I turn my body away. At first, she's confused, and then thinks I want her to jack me off from behind. But then I ease back into her, and start to squat. Eventually I am able to get on my butt underneath her, even though my legs are cramped as fuck. I don't even pull her panties off, I rip them in half, pulling on each side. I so want to eat some pussy! She's startled, but all in surprise than worry. Although at this point I'm not sure if she only gives handjobs and tit-fucks for more safe sex with strangers, or goes further, but I'm going to find out one way or another!

I start with a tickle on her upper, inner thigh. I don't want to go right into her, I don't know how sensitive she is. She gives me a little hum and a little coo as I figure out what works, what is pleasing and what is too much of a tickle. I eventually get the nerve up to start sucking on her left, hanging pussy lip. God I love hanging pussy lips and she's got a pair that separates into that significant, wrinkled waterfall of flesh. She only trims, leaving a good pussy bush that is neither bare nor troublesome and too hairy. She starts wiggling on the pussy lips being pulled by my mouth, it's clear she's newer to this. I ease off but keep up a little pressure. She's panting and her breath is heavy, as she's definitely experiencing something new. Something tells me that between the bush and the squirms and even a few, noticable quivers, she is not typically not used to strangers in her pants, let alone the tongue working below. Every woman is different, and I have hardly had any time to learn her, but it's clear the moment is what is driving her most.

There's really no way to desensitize her to the lip sucking, but I take it light and alternating. She grunts, moans, even moves almost like she is hiccupping as she adjusts to the feelings and sensations. She's totally forgotten about anything at this point, except her pussy being worked. And that's when I remind her by reaching up, and grabbing her breasts, one in each hand, which are hanging so low and full. I work the outside of her areola as I work my tongue around her entrance, slipping in a bit at times, licking the entryway and sucking down the hanging lips. With each pass I move a little higher towards her clitoris to the front. And with each move, she tenses, knowing I'm going to hit it at some point. I work my palms into her nipples, rubbing the nipple in motion, but not friction, as I keep the pressure up so my palm doesn't slip against the nipple.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Too Much, Too Fast

Eventually I hit it. "Errrrak," she blurts, and immediately reaches her hand down her front to hold my chin at bay. My tongue reminds on her clit, but motionless. I give her a few seconds to comprehend this new feeling. I start to pull away, but her other hand reaches back, to hold my head, pushing it forward to keep the pressure on her clitoris. We are motionless for 15 seconds, seemingly an eternity that lets me take in her scent with no other distractions. Finally, I get the urge to chance a move, my tongue to one side, flicking and removing the pressure from her clitoris. She sighs, then tenses. So I come back the other way, and a clear flicker of her clitoris, and then away. She starts to moan. Now I shoot my tongue slowly, but straight up her hood, lapping slowly and she starts to rub up against it, taking her palm to hold my tongue up against her clitoris. And I feel those nipples of hers start growing into hard gumdrops. Damn I'm lucky, realizing sometimes I takes several sessions before finding something that works best with a woman, and it's taken me just a few minutes with her.

At this point, she is grunting out loud, panting and acting if it's a real, strenuous exercise for her. I try to slow down her pace, but she'll have none of that. She is more forceful with every move. My nose is deep into her entrance, all that smell of a woman who has given a lot of hand and tit jobs, but hasn't had her pussy worked nearly enough. God she is starting to flood, all over my face. She is meeting my tongue all over her clitoris, almost randomly, no longer a symphony of motions, but a seemingly animalistic, almost violent, urge by her to just hump as hard and as fast as she can, for she might somehow lose it if she does not. Her breasts are bouncing and my palms on her nipples become fingers that are purposely rubbing and stimulating, side to side, the extended nipple into fingerprints for a completely, maximum stimulation of end of finger to end of nipple.

After a few more minutes, she's had enough. She's starting to buck. She's really trying to rub it out. I pull away, and her back hand meets my head, trying to force me back in. I don't want her cumming because she'll tighten up too quickly, at least for me. She whimpers and gives a quick "wah" disapproval that I'm not going to let her cum that way. Then she realizes I'm trying to stand back up right behind her, and she's in no position to do anything about it. At this point I'm wondering if she's given approval to enter her, or if she's in a trance or something else.

Once I'm behind her she reaches back and grabs my chin and then looks at me. I'm expecting a "No" at this point, and that would be it, I always know that "No" means "No." But then we start to kiss, and I grab her right breast with my right hand underneath, and forward to cusp her nipple in my index and thumb. Oh she feels that pinch. And a few seconds later, she feels my left hand giving her two fingers in her pussy, with one outstretched front, barely touching her clit.

Ramming the Camel

"Si," she says in comfort, almost afraid of a potential ramming which, I do have to admit, was tempting.

We continue to kiss, her head turned to the side and my body arched over just enough to kiss her while keeping my hands in motion. I work her breast as she starts to really hit a grove with my other hand. Then she stops. She uses her right hand to keep my right hand cusping her breast and nipple, while reaching her left back around to grab my left. My left then cups her other breast, and pinches the nipple equally. I'm now curling probably 20lbs. of mammary flesh against gravity, and pinching two nipples between my index and thumb on each finger. My rod hands just below her pussy, and damn if it isn't already feeling her heat and some drops coalesced in the pubic hair of her hanging lips.

I whisper in her ear the most simplistic of complements, but I hope she forgives my limited vocabulary, "muy bonita."

Then I feel it. She grabs my rod. Yes, she's going to put me in her. Oh the wetness feels unreal as the top of my rod presses up against her hanging lips. The rush hits right to the prostate and runs down to the testicles. But then I feel the palm of her hand under my helmet, her fingers stretched down my stem, and a her bump just around the edge of my mushroom topping. She put me under her camel and out to her front, pressing up against her clitoris. Damn it's not the same, but she does know how to hand a cock!

She starts the motion, and damn I love those massive breasts in my hand from behind. I feel her clit swell, along with those gumdrops in my hands, and she doesn't reserve anything. She's not humping, she's bucking, hard. She is working almost too hard. But damn, I'm just loving it too much to stop her. She keeps throwing her body up, almost violently, even if only a few inches. She is really on edge, afraid to lose it this time.

Quiver Without Control

She starts to quiver too much. She loses my rod up against her clitoris and starts flailing her hand around, trying to grab it and press it back up against her clitoris in one, swift motion. Sometimes I hit her clitoris, but she bucks as if almost too hard or too much of a sensation. I kiss her neck, trying to ease her motions, calm her down, but she keeps on bucking, clearly losing more of the build up with each move. Eventually she bucks hard, enough to move up and above my rod.

And then she comes down on it. My mushroom enters her womanly chasm in one swift motion. "Ummmm" she tries to say something, almost clearing her through, but she's still bucking, with me in her. Not really much movement of my cock in and out of her, but she's still bucking, although less violently. I see her look back and me as our motion is still an uncontrolled rocking, but not much friction is going on. And then I make the move, before she can say, "No."

I reach my right hand all across her stomach, underneath her left bust, making a massive tit-shelf under my right arm, drawing her in very close, while still clasping at least one nipple, no the left, with my right index and thumb. I drop my left hand down, into her pelvis, and the fingers hover right above her clitoris. She doesn't say a word as it begins, but she just looks at me, and I at her.

I'm too bent holding her body so close and lower, to really kiss her. But other than avoiding digging my chin into her back, I just stare at her as I make my first, real thrust into her, while working her clitoris and left nipple with my fingers.

And then I ask, "Si?"

And she doesn't answer.

Uncomfortably Numb

Her eyes close, and she feels it. I'm trying not to go too deep in her vaginally, keeping my helmet as a good plunger without spearing too deep, and working the already over-sensitized clitoris, although it's clear her nipples are used to the workout as they are very elongaged, but now softened and putty in my fingertips.

She starts panting, "ooooh" with a chuckle and she finally manages out a, "si" as she's panting.

Maybe she's not used to gringos taking control. Maybe she's just got her boyfriend, husband or a select set of men diving into her pussy, and she's sticks to hand and tit jobs. Who knows? But I do know that her comfort is far better now, and I have control. She's not going to lose it with me at the helm, and I think she realizes that, or is at least more trusting that she won't with me.

It's not even a minute before she's worked back into the hard bucks. I control the tempo, keep her from changing the pace. The rhythm slows a few times, but never dies down. She's almost laughing against her own moans.

Finally she speaks, "muy grande." And repeats it every now and then. Sighing and clenching, then releasing each time my mushroom helmet presses up against her G-spot.

I join her, fluffing her "tit shelf" up in my arms, "muy grande." And she chuckles and says something I have no idea about. I wish there was some way to tell her she's more than just a "pair of huge tits," but damn if I'm giving into lusting for her anatomy as I'm one with her.

Of course I also ave no idea if she means my cock, and I was saying about her tits, or she was saying about her tits and I just repeated the same. Frankly, I don't care. She is really starting to buck, but almost having fun with it, totally relaxed. But while she is getting relaxed, I am getting nervous. She was building up a fucking big load, and her mammaries my hands are only making it 10x as hard. My point-of-no-return is around the corner.

Her Decision

Finally she hit the stride. "F-uck," she muttered. "F-uck," she muttered again. "F-F-F-uuuu ..." she wasn't going to finish it. But I had to stop it, or at least my ramming or I was going to fucking lose it and possibly hinder her orgasm. Thank God she slowed down and I used it to stop her completely. I let my hands do the work. I pulled on her nipple straight out while sliding my hand back'n forth as fast as i could on her clit, without technique. Apparently it worked, although it I swear if I have carpal tunnel, it's from this workout of my hand. "Oooo aaaaahhh ha aaahhhh haaaaa ooooh" she coo'd out for a good 30 seconds as I rubbed. The spillage on the floor was massive, but my throbbing rod stayed inside her the whole time, not moving.

But damn was she quivering. My rod took a jolt from her post-orgasm cycling, and I had to start pumping again. The blood was starting to drain, and I was getting stupid. Then I realized I've already ate her out, I'm already in her, if she has a STD, I probably have it by now. I'm in a border down I never go to, for a conference that is not coming back here, and staying at a different hotel. She doesn't know who I am. I became a selfish asshole. I wanted to explode inside of her. I needed to explode inside of her!

I started pumping, hard. I was cupping a bust underneath, playing against gravity. She was looking back me, watching, wondering. I had to ask.

"Si?"

She paused, then said nothing.

"Si?" I inquired again.

"Si," she said in a short, quick tone.

I don't know if it was approval, but I wasn't stopping until she said "No" or something else definite.

Joining Her

Then she nodded, "F-uck. F-uck."

I don't know what she was thinking, or if she knew what I was thinking, but I wasn't stopping. My best guess was that this was uncharted territory for her with a stranger. I don't know if she had a boyfriend, husband, regular, didn't care. I was a selfish asshole. Her pussy was so good and fresh. It needed to be loaded with my freshness. And then I totally lost it from those "big fucking tits" in my hands. I gave into just just the pure, animalistic phrase.

I didn't even last another 30 seconds. All I could say is, "Yessssss!" as I exploded in her.

And she confirmed the event with a long, "Siiii."

God I just came in her. Fuck, what was I thinking?! Oh well, it was so fucking good, I wasn't going to lose it now. I keep pumping for seconds, just looking at her body. Finally I couldn't pump any more. I wanted to pull out, but I just stood there, inside of her.

The rest was fuzzy. We did eventually pull our clothes up and, with exception of some cumstains in our underwear and a little on our attire, we were dressed. When the power finally came back on, she reached for my ass. Then I realized it was my wallet. Oh shit, she's going to find out my name! Oh even bigger shit, am I that much of an asshole I wouldn't tell her my real name and take responsibility for my own acions?!

Priceless

I took the wallet and that's when I saw her signal 1 - 0 - 0 with her hands. Oh yeah, she's been giving hand-jobs and tit-jobs to customers here. Don't know if that's her standard rate, or more because I unloaded inside of her. Didn't care. I pulled out my entire amount of cash. It must have been at least $450. I didn't count it, but she could see more than one $100 bill. She almost hesitated to take it, wide eyed, but then I reached out and pulled her towards me.

I kissed her with the passion I would have for a woman I wanted to marry. I didn't want to marry her, but I had consumated something with her, and it is what wanted to do. I slipped it into her pocket in her top, and then cupping that breast one last time. I was getting such a deal for what I had just received, let alone what she may have to deal with. I wish I had more cash on me, but this was the last time I was ever going to see her.

Soon the elevator opened and I exited the elevator. She made a sound as I left, and I glanced back. "Ummm," as she pulled something out of her pocket.

It was a wedding band. She was married, but just likely takes it off while working, especially if she's got a chance encounter for such "extra money." With those breasts and that "experience" with her hands, I'm sure she does. I cannot know for sure what she was trying to tell me, but I think it's that she was saying she'll be okay if she gets pregnant.

As I was leaving the hotel, definitely leaving the conference early never to return, I thought of going back to her, and seeing if she had any pictures of any current children, if any. Or maybe her husband and her wanted kids, and he couldn't give her any, so she gave into me. I don't know. Then I realized it's probably best I not know her any further. She is the random handjob-titjob queen who got more than she bargained for on this day. But she seemed ready to handle whatever came of it ... without me.

And I got one hell of a fantasy I'll never forget!

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
A belated thank you to prof v